So you want to sign up for our new Solar Promoter program but have no idea where to start? Don’t worry. The Green Convergence team has you covered. Below is a simple step-by-step guide to signing up on your favorite device.
- Go to Referral Page or visit our Website and click on the “Refer a Friend” link on the top menu.
- Once on the referral page, click on the blue “Register or Login” button towards the top of the page.
- Click the black “Create New Account” button.
- The next screen will give you the option to select a sales consultant. After you select your consultant, click “Next”. Note: If you forgot your sales consultant’s name, didn’t see their name or you never had a consultant, choose “If No Sales Rep Click Here”.
- The next step is to enter in your basic contact information so we can contact you when your referrals go solar. Read and accept the terms and then click “Done” to continue.
- Shortly after this, you should’ve received an email with your username and password for your future records.
- Download the Refer SunPower app from either the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
- Load the app and then on the login page, click “Create New Account” on the bottom right hand-side of the screen.
- You will now be presented with a text box to input your company code. Type 9662 into the box and click “OK”.
- Next choose your solar consultant. If you either don’t see your solar consultant or you don’t have one, click the top option: “If No Sales Rep Click Here”.
- Now enter in your basic contact information so we can contact you regarding your referrals. Next agree to the terms and conditions and click “Create Account” to continue.
- Finally you should receive an email with your username and password for your records.